Office of Program Development and Funding
Available Funding Opportunities
The 2016-17 Employment Focused Services Request for Proposals (RFP) is now available. The deadline for applications is 12:00 (Noon), Friday, July 1, 2016.
Please see the table below for required information and attachments:
|Att. 1 - Letters of Intent|
|Att. 2 - Appendix B-1 Performance Milestones|
|Att. 3 - Budget Detail Worksheet & Budget Narrative Form|
|Att. 4 - Sample Work Plan|
If you were unable to attend or would like a review of the May 20, 2016 Employment Focused Services RFP bidder's conference slideshow materials, we have made this available to you here.
NYS DCJS Employment Focused Services RFP Questions and Answers - Questions received during the Bidder's Conference/webinar held on Friday, May 20, 2016 and via email to DCJS through Wednesday, May 25, 2016.
The DCJS Office of Program Development and Funding (OPDF) is integral in supporting the criminal justice community. OPDF:
- targets funding at specific criminal justice policy issues or geographical locations within New York State to implement federal, gubernatorial or legislative initiatives
- develops policy for new programs to be supported by state and federal funds
- administers applications and requests-for-proposals (RFPs) for State and Federal grant funding
- develops program guidelines to assist grantees in formulating their grant projects in a manner consistent with enabling legislation and regulations
- provides technical assistance to counties and localities to access funding and/or implement programs
- monitors and evaluates grant projects to ensure that grantees implement programs consistent with the terms and conditions of their contracts and to determine if established performance measures are being attained
- disseminates information on model programs to assist localities in replicating best practices, and
- provides resources to grantees for locating, administering and applying for grant-funded programs