Office of Program Development and Funding
Available Funding Opportunities
The 2015-2015 Crimes Against Revenue Program Request for Proposals (RFP) is now available. The deadline for applications is 12:00 (Noon), Friday, October 16, 2015.
Please utilize as instructed the excel attachment entitled: 2015 CARP RFP Metric Summary Worksheet
Questions regarding this RFP may be submitted to DCJS at email@example.com no later than 12:00 (Noon), Friday, September 25, 2015. Please reference "Crimes Against Revenue RFP" in the subject line of your email. Responses to questions will be posted here on or about Wednesday, September 30, 2015.
The DCJS Office of Program Development and Funding (OPDF) is integral in supporting the criminal justice community. OPDF:
- targets funding at specific criminal justice policy issues or geographical locations within New York State to implement federal, gubernatorial or legislative initiatives
- develops policy for new programs to be supported by state and federal funds
- administers applications and requests-for-proposals (RFPs) for State and Federal grant funding
- develops program guidelines to assist grantees in formulating their grant projects in a manner consistent with enabling legislation and regulations
- provides technical assistance to counties and localities to access funding and/or implement programs
- monitors and evaluates grant projects to ensure that grantees implement programs consistent with the terms and conditions of their contracts and to determine if established performance measures are being attained
- disseminates information on model programs to assist localities in replicating best practices, and
- provides resources to grantees for locating, administering and applying for grant-funded programs